How to make a great caesar in 2019 with Gordz Hot Sauce
Cheers to a New Year with Gordz Kickin' Caesar!
Here's to the New Year! We are kickin' it off with a lip smacking caesar made with Gordz Hot Sauce, pure potato Vodka from Luksusowa, Worchestershire sauce, lime and clamato. Don't forget to rim your glass with lemon juice and celery salt. For garnish, just add a lime wedge and a Gordz Kickin' Karrot.
What you need to make Gordz Kickin' Caesars:
- Pure potato Vodka, we like to use Luksusowa Pure Potato Vodka
- ½ tsp of GORDZ HOT SAUCE
- A few drops of Worchestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lime wedge.
- Rim glass with lemon juice and celery salt.
- Fill with clamato juice of choice
- Garnish with a slice of lime and 1 Gordz Kickin' Karrot.
Planting has begun for the 2019 hot pepper season...
Planting, always planting! (it's what we do)
Here at Gordz Hot Sauce we are germinating seeds in the dark (Boo!) and the seedlings are on heating mats, while more mature young plants enjoy the sun, along with full grown plants that have been over wintered and are bearing gorgeous ripe fruit. All awaiting their introduction to the gardens in spring where they can grow naturally in the sun.